You definitely need to have driveway and crossing for your property to get your car into your garage or driveway to use extra parking space.
We offer professional following driveways and crossings services:
- Construction of new concrete(exposed aggregate, plain, coloured) and asphalt driveways
- Replacement of your existing driveway
- Decorative cuts for concrete driveway
- Construction of new crossings(the space between your driveway and the road, and we can make these to meet specific subdivision requirements)
- Replacement of your existing crossing
- Consent assistance(we can assist to get consent with the council on your behalf)
Having concrete patios as outdoor room to enjoy sunshine, coffee and bbq etc is great idea.
Also it is great idea to having pathways to get you from your laundry to your clothesline or to get you to the garden shed and back of the house.
We can create a variety of patios and pathways.
- Construction of new concrete patios and pathways(exposed aggregate, plain, coloured)
- Replacement of your existing patio and pathway
- Decorative cuts
We can add another room to your property. Everyone in NZ loves a deck!
Great for bbq, enjoy sunshine and reading a book etc.
- Construction of new decks(Kwila,Macrocarpa,Garapa,Pine,Feature wood)
- Repair or replacement of your existing deck
- Staining of your existing deck
To provide privacy and keeping the kids and pets in, we can build variety of fences.
- Construction of new fences(From cost effective paling fences to powder coated steel fences)
- Steel framed gates clad to match your fencing choice
- Repair or replacement of your existing fence
This is a great option for vegetable gardens and to save your back. We can build a variety of planters.
- Construction of new raised planters
- Repair or replacement of your existing planter
If your property is on a sloped section, retaining walls are essential to prevent the ground collapsing.
If you need to have them, it is important to meet all the local CCC regulations.
We are here to construct your retaining wall to ensure they stay in place for a long time.
- Construction of new retaining walls (timber or block)
- Repair or replacement of your existing retaining wall
Having paving or natural flagstone patios is a great option to enjoy a summer bbq or morning tea.
Also it is a great option to having paving or natural flagstone pathways to get you from your laundry to your clothesline, or to get you to the garden shed and back of the house.
We offer professional paving and stonework services:
- Construction of new paved patios (plain, coloured, exposed aggregate, cobble stones, natural flagstone)
- Construction of new paved pathways (plain, coloured, exposed aggregate, cobble stones, natural flagstone)
- Repair or replacement of your existing paving
We can create your brick or block fireplaces, bbqs, raised planters and walls.
We offer professional brick and blockwork services:
- Construction of new brick or block fireplaces, bbqs, raised planters and walls
- Repair or replacement of your existing brick or block fireplaces, bbqs, raised planters and walls
- Plastering and painting finish for blockwork
We can create garden edging to keep your garden and lawn separate and mowing strips to make lawnmowing easier.
We offer professional garden edging and mowing strips services:
- Construction of new garden edging and mowing strips (timber, concrete, cobbles, paving)
- Repair or replacement of your existing garden edging and mowing strips
Great looking lawns make your property brighter.
Ready-Lawn (instant lawn): For immediate result. You will have a lush, deep green lawn within hours that can be walked on straight away. It will need to be watered well until lawn is established. If weeds start to appear, this can be controlled with a selective weed-spray.
Hydroseeding (sowing seed): Cost effective but high maintenance option. Grass seed, wood-fibre mulch and fertilizer are mixed in a tank of machine and sprayed onto your prepared site with a high pressure hose. It is essential to keep the area in a moist condition until the seeds have germinated. Germination time will depend on the weather and the consistency of watering after application. The initial 21 days are crucial as the germination seedlings can not be allowed to dry out or they will die. Weed seed is always present in the soil whether supplied to you or existing so when you start watering your new lawn, weeds will also start to appear but this can be controlled with a selective weed-spray when your lawn is established. We do not recommend hydroseeding in winter.
Synthetic Lawn (artificial turf): Are you tired of mowing? Synthetic Lawn can eliminate the hassle of mowing, weeding, fertilising and watering. With the installation of our artificial grass for home landscaping, you can forget the pain and suffering induced by natural lawns. Enjoy lush, green grass that looks so real your neighbors can’t tell the difference – all year round.
Our professional lawn services include:
- Ground preparation and laying of new lawns (Ready-lawn, hydroseeding and synthetic lawn)
- A full removal of your existing lawn, ground preparation and relay (Ready-lawn, hydroseeding and synthetic lawn)
Keep your lawn and gardens healthy! We will provide an irrigation plan to ensure all area of your lawns and gardens get watered. We can install both automated or manually operated irrigation systems.
- Installation of new irrigation systems
- Automation of existing or new irrigation systems
- Repair or replacement of your existing irrigation system
For the finishing touch to your landscaping we can help you to choose suitable plants for your gardens.
- Create planting plans
- Supply plants and plant them for your gardens